Here is a photo of a spa motor I saw a while back outside a bathroom.

Always be aware and if you see an electrical problem, get it fixed straight away.
In this case, the customer had safety switches, but the spa was hardwired, therefore not on a safety switch.

These exposed, uninsulated pins on a capacitor are live 240 volts on a high current circuit and are quite capable of causing death, especially if you are barefoot or touching the metal motor they are mounted on.

It was mounted about half a meter off the ground, perfect height for a children to have access.

If you see a problem, get it fixed. Quick!!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!